Share your experience and your work by presenting at the Tasmanian Health Conference 2020
All abstract submissions will be subject to review. Authors should ensure that the following criteria are met in their abstract submission:
- Successful presenting authors will be required to register to attend the conference
- The topic is relevant and important to the chosen theme
Abstracts must conform to the requirements as outlined:
- The abstract word limit is 300 words
- Abstracts must be submitted via the abstract portal by 24 April 2020, 11:59pm AEST
- Abstracts sent by fax or email will not be accepted
- A biography of the presenting author must be entered at time of submission
- You can select one theme that fits your abstract submission
|Improving public health policies and practices|
|Strengthening the health system|
|Reducing climate risks in the healthcare system|
|Achieving a healthier Tasmania|
Opportunities for Presenting
The Organising Committee seeks to support innovation in the delivery of ideas. We encourage you to think of the best way of engaging with your audience, sharing your experience and generating exploration and learning.
Abstract authors may be asked to re frame or further develop their exploration; or explore a collaborative presentation with an author who has submitted a similarly themed abstract.
Please select If you would like to present an Oral or Poster Presentation before submitting your abstract via the Abstract Portal. Presentations which are not accepted for an oral presentation may be offered a poster presentation.
- Oral Presentations will vary in time according to the topic of presentation.
- There will be Q& A for all sessions except during the 3 min session.
- Presentations which are not accepted for an oral presentation may be offered a poster presentation.
- Posters will remain on display throughout the conference. You will be expected to stand by your poster to discuss the contents with interested delegates for at least one of the scheduled poster sessions. You may want to add your mobile phone number, so delegates can arrange to meet you at your poster at specific times.
- If you would like to submit an abstract for a poster display at the conference, please nominate this request when you submit via the Abstract Portal on the conference website. Posters should be in portrait and not exceed AO size (1189mm high x 841mm wide). These will be mounted on a display panel, for the duration of the conference.
Presenter Terms & Conditions
- All presenters must register and pay for the Conference.
- Papers must be presented by the named authors. Proxies will not be permitted except in an emergency such as ill health.
- The Organising Committee reserves the right to accept or refuse any proposal.